OUR PLANNING + ENVIRONMENTAL LAW PRACTICE
Our lawyers are highly experienced in property development, planning and environmental law matters. With extensive industry experience, we understand all aspects of property acquisition as well as planning and environmental law.
Kim Glassborow, a Partner of G&B Lawyers, heads up this practice area. Kim was the former elected Chair of the NSW Young Lawyers Planning & Environmental Law Committee and is a published author of the legal annotations to the Land and Environment Court Act & Rules.
Kim knows what it takes to get a development consent from a local council.
Our planning and environmental law practice covers:
- All aspects of property development and planning law across the commercial, residential and industrial sectors
- Obtaining development consents and approvals
- Land and Environment Court litigation
- Waste management issues and regulation
- Environmental legal compliance
- Pollution regulation
- Building and construction
- Work, health and safety issues
OUR BUSINESS LAW PRACTICE
Our lawyers understand business and work with you to help you achieve your business goals.
Nathan Buckley, a Partner of G&B Lawyers, heads up this practice area.
In a corporate world that is heavily regulated, complex and global, you need lawyers that can help you find a path to success and add value to your business.
Our goal is to ensure that you get on with business with the knowledge that all your legal issues have been taken care of.
We cover the full range of business, corporate, commercial, financial services and investment law matters to ensure that you get the right outcome.
Our business law practice covers:
- Commercial litigation and disputes
- Commercial contracts
- Regulatory issues and investigations
- Financial services
- Funds management
- Joint venture arrangements
- Minority shareholder arrangements